Who we are
This site is owned and operated by Soccer Tots Ireland Ltd registered in Ireland, company number 703710.
Your privacy on the Internet is of the utmost importance to us. This policy applies to the following domain names:
Because we gather certain types of information about our users, we feel you should fully understand the terms and conditions surrounding the capture and use of that information. This privacy statement discloses what information we gather and how we use it.
What Soccer Tots Ireland Ltd uses information for
Soccer Tots Ireland Ltd gathers the following information about users in order to provide information and services:
- Information submitted using website’s email submission form, and using the email addresses, phone numbers, postal address and social media links on the website.
- Information gathered when users purchase products and services from the online shop. Credit and debit card payments are processed securely by Paypal or Stripe, and the only information submitted to Soccer Tots Ireland Ltd is that required to fulfil the order. No credit card or debit card or other payment information is submitted or retained by Soccer Tots Ireland Ltd.
- Information gathered when users book Soccer Tots Ireland Ltd classes
online through the website. We collect this information on the basis that the user has consented or it is needed to enter into a contract.
Recording & Sharing Information
Your information will only be used for the purpose for which you have provided it. We will only contact you if:
- You are a current Soccer Tots Ireland Ltd customer, have enquired about Soccer Stars classes, or a past Soccer Stars customer.
- You have elected to receive such marketing e-mails
- We are responding to an email, telephone call, fax or letter we have received from you
- We have a query about an order you have submitted or a class booking you have made.
- We share information with our licensees for the purpose of delivering classes and services to users.
- We never pass your personal information to other third parties outside the Soccer Tots Ireland Ltd organisation.
Your personal information is owned by you. If you have any questions or issues with the way in which we are using your data you have the following rights:
- You can ask to see what data we hold on you (right of access)
- You can ask for information to be corrected
- You can ask to receive a copy of the data we hold on you (right to
- You can ask us to delete any information we have about you (right to be
- You can object to the way in which we use your information
- You can complain to the supervisory authority
If you wish to enact any of these rights then you can do so by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Retention & Data Storage
When we store data, reasonable measures are taken to protect personal information from access by unauthorised persons. This information will be stored, archived and backed up as part of internal systems which are hosted by cloud service providers.
In order to maintain the accuracy and relevancy of information, we perform checks every 6 months and this may include making contact with the subjects of the data to check details.
When we do store information, we keep it for the following periods:
- Information gathered on our website for the purposes of promoting and delivering our services is retained for 3 years from the date of consent being provided, to enable us to send you relevant communications regarding Soccer Stars.
- Correspondence not relating to a contract will be retained for 1 year following its creation.
- Records and documents relating to contracts and insurance policies will be retained for 7 years after the end of the contract or policy.
- Information and documents relating to unsuccessful job applicants will be retained for 6 months from date of notification to the candidate.
- Other Information will be kept for periods as defined in our retention policies which can be provided on request.
- Where we gain consent to use images in our marketing and social media activities, we will retain this consent for a period of 12 months after the last use of the image.
Where Else Does Data Go
As a principle we do not share any of the personal information that we hold.
However in the course of running our business some data does get transferred
outside of our organisation:
- To process payments the relevant information will be passed to “Paypal” or “Stripe”.
- Aggregate information on the usage of our website will be passed to third parties but this will not include data that can be used to identify a natural person.
- Where we do collect personal information this will be stored on the systems of our software cloud service providers in the Ireland. We have checked and will continue to check that these providers implement appropriate security measures to protect this data.
We may place a text file called a “cookie” in the browser files of your computer. The cookie itself does not contain Personal Information although it will enable us to relate your use of this site to information that you have specifically and knowingly provided. But the only personal information a cookie can contain is
If you need more information, here’s who can help:
- Data Controller: Soccer Tots Ireland Ltd is a data controller and our contact is Soccer Stars, 43 Clonlea, Ballinteer, Dublin, D16W7W8, email@example.com
- Data Protection Officer: Soccer Tots Ireland Ltd is a data officer and our
contact is Soccer Stars, 43 Clonlea, Ballinteer, Dublin,